PHASE 1 – INITIAL CONSULTATIONS
COMPLIMENTARY ONE HOUR INTERVIEW
We will meet on site at your property to determine your needs and assess the project. This is a time for you to express your desires, expectations, budget and hopes. I listen, ask questions, and take in the details that you are sharing with me.
Unlimited phone and email consultations throughout the process ensure a complete understanding between myself and my clients.
LANDSCAPE DESIGN ESTIMATE
After our initial interview I offer a Design Estimate for the design services that are suitable for your project.
- This Design Estimate is for design services only, and not installation, however the Design Estimate will reflect the complexity of the design and your budget for the project.
- I do not offer estimates for the cost of installing a design. An estimate will be submitted by a reliable and reputable landscape contractor that will reflect the cost of installing the design after the Final Design is complete.
TERMS OF ENGAGEMENT & DEPOSIT
I require a 50% deposit of the Total Package Fee including GST, and signed acceptance of the Design Estimate.
PHASE 2 – CONCEPT DEVELOPMENT
My experience in the landscaping industry brings with it the ability to discern the difference between what looks good on principle and what works in reality. From the criteria we discuss in our consultations I bring together all the elements into a cohesive vision for your outdoor space.
- Site Analysis – on-site assessment of all relevant details
- Measurements, access requirements, Solar and Wind aspects, water, drainage, sight lines, privacy concerns, pet needs, etc.
- Black & White or Colour Concept Plan
- Theme Board
PHASE 3 – FINAL DESIGN
Once the concept has been fully developed and any revisions completed for the Final Design we can then progress to planting choices, and placement.
Revisions of the Final Design are charged at my hourly rate.
PHASE 4 – INSTALLATION
Upon completion of your Design I can work with you to:
- Find a reputable and reliable landscape contractor to install the design
- Guide you through the installation as a Consultant (inquire about availability)
- Please be aware, quotes take time to get from busy qualified contractors as their services are in great demand. Plan early to get ahead!
These are additional services I may be able to provide and are charged separately from the Landscape Design Estimate.